Friday, June 27, 2014

13th entry 10-25-88

Is it possible? Have we reached the exciting conclusion of my saga with S? Well folks, let's take a look and find out.

     I had a nice long talk with Dan today. (Wish I had bothered to put his last name. Dan who?) It was fun. He's a great guy. S and I aren't going to last. I'll probably break up with him tomorrow. (I'm pretty sure from what I have read that you may already be broken up) He's driving me crazy. Zack told me today that S told him that he likes somebody else. How could he ever say he loved me? (I'm not really feeling the anguish here that one would expect from a silly teenager who has been saying things like 'He is too important to me') When I say that, I mean it. (yeah and you'll mean it a whole lot more in your lifetime) I still care about S but I can't take this shit anymore. Scott told me I should break up with him for my own sanity. (Sadly, sanity and I have never really known one another) I'm beginning to believe it. He's being AN ASSHOLE! (yes, for some reason I capitalized 'an' as well) I never talk to him anymore. (another clue that perhaps you have already broken up) It's becoming bad for both of us. (I doubt that, I suspect he is happy to be rid of you) I cried a lot over the weekend about this but I know what I must do. It's over. :'(   (Yes, I did actually draw a sad face with tears. I had no idea I invented emoticons!) I just have to square my shoulders and go on with my life. (Christ, where the hell do I get all these clichés?) There will be other. (so very many of them) I've decided not to go to the formal. After all this, I don't deserve to go. I failed S. (oh for fuck's sake woman..the drama! I totally wasn't even into soap operas, where did I get all this drama?) I suppose I could have held on but it's not worth it. 2 days left until Mom and Baba come home. I'm really happy. I miss them a lot! (really? I missed my parents? I totally don't remember that)


Well ladies and gents, it looks like I have finally given up on S..or have I?

No comments:

Post a Comment