Tuesday, July 8, 2014

14th entry 10-26-88

The saga continues my friends and faithful readers!


     YUCK!! English is driving me CRAZY. OH-WELL! ( I wish I had some idea of why..) It seems as though things might work between S and I. (Christ, really? just when I had some hope for you) Just when I had made up my mind to break up with him, it seems ok (no! Don't get sucked back in!)  but what about tomorrow? What if it only goes for one day and then we fight again? I don't think I can take it. (then break up with him you fool) 'What if' keeps going through my mind. (yeah, I hate to tell you this but get used to it, you tend to spend most of your life wasting time on what ifs)

And just because I made you wait so long..

15th entry  10-27-88
     My parents come home today. GOD, has it really been a whole month? It doesn't seem like it. (yeah and you clearly wasted it. I didn't see one thing about party or I got away with it) Brian Zimmerman is giving up in English. He's a really smart guy but now that Mr. Sluga (dude, Mr. Sluga was awesome!) isn't here he seems to think it's not worth his time. I'm trying to get him to do his work but I don't think I'm as effective as Mr. Sluga was. (funny thing is I totally remember this time frame. Mr. Sluga was this great teacher who left right after the year started and it really bummed me out. I have no idea who replaced him but I remember being really upset. It kind of hurt that a teacher would bail on his students) I don't know why I care but I do. He just seems like a nice guy and I want to help. Mrs. Mangels isn't going to do him a bit of good. (wow, apparently Mrs. Mangels is who replaced Mr. Sluga and clearly I did NOT like her) She won't try to help him she'll just get mad at him for not doing his work. (was I guessing or is this what was happening?) He needs pushed into doing his work but I'm not so sure I should be the one doing the pushing. (ya think?)


So what the heck happened with S? I didn't even mention him in the last entry. Is that how quickly I moved on or was I just so bummed about Mr. Sluga and Brian Zimmerman? Guess we'll find out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment