Tuesday, June 24, 2014

11th entry 10-20-88 and 12th entry 10-21-88

Yes folks, I have returned with yet another chapter in my high school diary saga. Enjoy my embarrassment.

     THINGS REALLY aren't going too well. (yeah, for some reason I felt the need to capitalize both words) S is ignoring my pleas for a talk. He's talking to me now but he's acting as though nothing is wrong. (guess what, it'll prepare you for your future) I agree with what Zack said but I can't talk to S if he won't listen. What's going on? I've got to do something before it all falls apart. I won't let that happen. (sorry sweetie, totally beyond your control but you get an A for effort) It's too important to me. (for those of you who have been following along you'll understand why I say 'Jesus woman, we get that part already!') I have a feeling that he needs me. Sort of like a sixth sense. (oh god, what the hell was I reading at the time? I totally must have gotten that from some book) I have to just tell him a few things then maybe it'll all work out. ( I'm dying to know what those few things were. I didn't bother to tell them to myself)
     North and South has been on tv recently. I'm really into it. It's a pretty intense movie. (I'm guessing I was just really into Patrick Swayze but then again, I was a huge fan of Gone With the Wind so maybe I was just really into the misery of the Civil War)


10-21-88 (Friday)

For some reason this one time I needed to put the day of the week down too. Who knows why but enjoy.

     10:30am I'm on the verge of tears right now. S is growing too distant. I don't have any idea what's happening (we've established this already) He won't come near me anymore. (I'm guessing he has broken up with you, he just hasn't bothered to tell you yet) He doesn't seem to care anylonger. (yes, one word apparently) HELP ME! (oh honey, if only you were smart enough to help yourself)


Stay tuned for the 13th entry and possible conclusion to the S drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment