Wednesday, October 1, 2014

24th entry

     Well folks, some of you have been so kind as to let me know how much you have been enjoying reading my old diaries and because of that, I'm encouraged to keep going. So thank you for taking the time out of your day to say hi and let me know what you think. And for those of you who read them and don't even bother to say a damn thing.. ;) just kidding. I don't mind if you don't tell me how awesome I am, I tell myself enough for everyone. Here, my dear readers, is the 24th entry!


     24th (I didn't even bother writing entry this time..looks like we might finally be getting to the end of the numbering system. Woohoo! Anyway...)

24th   11-22-88

     Life is perfect. I never thought I could be so happy. I love Jesse and he loves me. It couldn't get much better. (That is actually the entire entry. Apparently I was so busy being in love...again...that I couldn't write anything else. Is anybody else exhausted by all this?)

25th   12-12-88

     I'm happy! (yeah, because this has lasted almost 3 whole weeks!) Jesse and I are getting along real well. (real well? isn't that swell?) No fights or anything. We are still very much in love. (Ok, I do have to give myself a tiny bit of credit here since I was pretty much in love with Jesse all of 5th and 6th grade as well. There was history there baby) It's been a month now. (that is actually a lifetime for you my flighty little self) I love him so much. Someday I'm going to marry him. Life will be perfect then. :) (yes, I actually drew myself a little smiley face but that is totally beside the point. I really should be laughing at myself for the whole 'I'm going to marry him' thing considering I also thought I was going to marry Rick Springfield when I was 11. Another embarrassing story for another time)

Sadly everyone, this is the end of this particular journal. But never fear! I have found the green journal and soon we will begin again from February 27, 1989!    

No comments:

Post a Comment