Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Oct. 9, 1988

Yup Ladies and Gents, there is more. After your wonderful reception of my last diary entry, I can't help but post more. Here is my 3rd diary entry. It actually says that. 3rd entry - (why the hell was I keeping count?) I skipped the 2nd entry because I went on and on about it being John Lennon's bday and it was really boring. The only highlight is that some guy named Zach asked me to the winter formal. But I sort of glossed over that bit. You'd think it would have merited a bit more attention.

     Well I have a new boyfriend. (bear in mind this is only 4 days after my last post where I couldn't decide between getting engaged and 2 other guys I liked or maybe even loved) His name is S (I did write his entire name but since I am friends with him on Facebook, I thought I'd save him and mostly me the embarrassment). I met him Friday and I went over to his house on Saterday (yes, I couldn't spell days of the week apparently). We kissed for about an hour and a half then I had to go. I babysat Kendra last night. (I have no idea who Kendra is anymore) Golly she sure can get on a person's nerves. I had one nerve when I woke up this morning and she got on it. Anyway. I really like S. Maybe love. (oh for fuck's sake, really Mitra??) He writes poetry too. He read me some. It is quite beautiful. So is he. Yesterday he told me I was beautiful. he was the first besides my parents and relatives. Even Scott never said that to me. I thought I love him but I suppose I did a lot of growing up over the summer and he didn't. He told me he loves me still but at the time he was together with Jenny. how anybody can do something like that is beyond me. I don't really talk to him anymore. I'm too tired to finish. (finish? It is a diary silly little girl. There is no end... )

And just for fun..here is the next entry. Titled 4th entry. Oct. 10 1988

     I'm writing earlier than usual but Neda and I were supposed to go to Vallco (yeah baby! Vallco, the place to be back in 1988) today but she went without me. I'm really upset. I was looking forward to going because I wanted to buy the piano notes for 'Forever Young' now I have to wait until somebody else wants to go. Maybe I'll take the bus on Sunday. If I'm not at S's. I'd much rather be with him. I think I'm falling in love or close to it. (here we go again) It all happened so quickly. I didn't have much of a chance to think. I'm not embarrassed to kiss him in public which I was with Scott and I really believed I loved him. S has just swept me off my feet. He's so much the gentleman. He's also a romantic. Just like me. I'm really happy about this whole thing. I was feeling quite negative for a while but now the whole world looks very positive for me. I'm getting along with my parents now, I'm in love, and I have everything I need. What more could I ask for? (how about some common sense?) So long as one has love thy have all they'll ever need, for love is the essence of life. (oh do shut up! Please!)
     School is going ok. Math isn't really hard but I'm not doing very well (who am I lying to here? Math was always fucking hard! I sucked at it!) I think I might be getting a C in there. I really wanted an A or B in everything. (who is this girl? Since when did I care about getting decent grades? I truly have no memory of this time in my life..) I'm trying hard though. (I highly doubt it) I have done all my work, I just don't do very good on tests. I try but I make dumb mistakes. I'm thinking of asking my parents for a tutor. (heeheehee, I said tooter. For those of you who see me often, you know I call my female dog's privates her tooter)  I'm really worried. I guess I'll just have to work harder. These days it seems as though that's almost all I do but oh well (um no, you pretty much only think of boys you nitwit!) So long as I'm happy I could care less how hard I work. Love does that to a person. Weird. I'll have to think about that. (oh yes, you go right on ahead and do that)

Stay tuned folks.. I skipped ahead and the 5th entry features a MAJOR life altering dilemma about choosing between two boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment