Sunday, December 5, 2010

Echo

Is it wrong that I have a favorite dog? I have three. I feel like I'm picking a favorite kid when I admit I have a favorite dog. I never thought I did actually unitil tonight. I was watching a movie (ugh, I hate to admit it but it is the new Twilight movie and so there you have it, dogs) and seeing the dogs on the tv made me cry. So I started talking to my Echo (the middle dog, he is 10) and I started asking him to never ever ever leave me. Then it occurred to me that I am insane but still...I'm just sayin that I don't think I can handle Echo ever leaving me. He is the dog, dog. No human attributes. I don't equate him with a human child. Although, I do equate him with a human man. (and I only choose man because I am straight, I know I would choose woman if I was gay, explanation to follow) I put him there because he acts there. He warms the bed. He gives hugs and kisses when needed. He just hangs when that is all you want. I know if he could talk he would never talk back or say annoying shit. (maybe not even a man, maybe the perfect man) He might be kinda dirty, but aren't all men? At least he can clean his balls and he never puts them in your face expecting you to lick them too. Can't pay for dinner but really, I have had a lot of boyfriends that couldn't either. He smiles. He wags. He is always happy to see me. I'm just sayin is all...

1 comment:

  1. I love "at least he can clean his balls and he never puts them in your face expecting you to lick them too." Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete