Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bad Poetry 1996

Yes folks, I promised and I will deliver. Here is some bad poetry from my early years. I'm guessing all poetry is bad or I'd be some amazing tortured poet by now.. right? This is one from 04/17/1996. Enjoy and please laugh along with me.

While I sleep you steal in
Your fingers reach inside my head
Grasping my mind all thoughts merging
To one direct thought demanded of me (yes, I write the same way I talk punctuation be damned!)
My will bends my knew weaken
I slide deeper down
Damnation upon you to have brought it (WHAT?!)
My hand you've touched still burns
Wanting floods my veins aching
It pulls me into your arms
The beat pulses rhythm joining us
We feed on eachother I sink into you (yes, eachother is one word in my bad poetry world)
Drink you in honey sweetens my tongue
Body to body intensity builds
Desperation to continue another searing touch and I am consumed
Sensuality surrounds us none other compares
The loss of innocence I want from you (no, this isn't about me losing my virginity, at least I don't think so...)
Teach me of desire drips off my lips
Observers wonder at the possibility of us
The beat pumps harder as do we
Cannot stop this the lesson well taught
Come into me read the words I write
Kiss what I now Skin you must posses
Explore the part of me as yet unseen
A beauty wholly invisible
A singular teardrop as the music stops
Yet strangely you remain

I wish I knew who this was all about. Apparently I was really into him.. Have a great night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment